Front-End Web Developer
Be Part of the Team
Following some exciting project wins we are currently recruiting for an experienced, motivated and hands-on front-end web developer to join our friendly development team.
Front-end developers are responsible for building new websites and web applications, and helping to support and maintain existing websites. This involves working closely with our creative team to produce web pages using semantic mark-up and with server-side developers to implement and develop complex, interactive and data-driven websites.
What you need...
- Knowledge of design principles and experience translating visuals and wireframes into semantically correct web templates.
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE7+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.) for dynamic web applications.
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for performance and accessibility (building sites to at least an AA standard).
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Experience integrating with C# .NET MVC (Razor) server-side code to produce dynamic pages.
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git and SVN.
- Loves logic and problem solving.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies.
- Experience in AJAX techniques.
- Knowledge of HTML email best practice
We'd like to see...
- Experience with Umbraco and/or Sitecore.
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills. You are a thinker, a logical mind ready to tackle the day-to-day challenges all modern web developers face. You seek best practices and share your knowledge with others. You love working in teams, collaborating with developers and designers.