Be Part of the Team
We are looking for applicants who have proven mobile development experience to work on a wide range of client projects and platforms.
You will need to be a graduate in a computer science related discipline or have the equivalent experience. You will have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience of delivering native iOS application solutions within a commercial environment. Ideally you would also have some Xamarin iOS and ASP.NET experience however this is not a requirement. But you must at least be willing to learn Xamarin, as we deliver native iOS applications built with Objective-C, Swift and C# Xamarin.
- Design and development of native iOS applications.
- Provide technical support for existing applications.
- Assist with customer support.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in mobile and software development.
- Deploy mobile app builds to Testflight, Hockeyapp and Apple Store.
- Any other responsibilities as directed by your manager.
- 3+ years of native iOS application development experience using Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Experience deploying iOS apps to Apple Store and Testflight.
- Experience of fully developing solutions using XCode.
- Be willing to learn C# Xamarin.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- Solve technical problems effectively and efficiently.
- Work to given deadlines and budgets.
- Diagnose and solve software issues.
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of a client led business.
- Highly desirable working knowledge of:
- Xamarin iOS.
- Visual Studio Mobile Center.
Desirable working knowledge of:
- Team Foundation Server.
- Continuous build systems.
The icing on the cake:
- Web development experience, particularly C# / ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC / Web API.
- Umbraco CMS.