Be Part of the Team
As a result of continued growth here at Shout, we’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team, based in Newcastle.
We are looking for applicants that have proven experience in being responsible for, planning, organising and leading the delivery of multiple digital projects that provide exceptional business value to our clients. You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the delivery of projects utilising Agile methodologies that are varied in value and include multi-disciplinary teams.
What you need...
- Qualified (or working towards) as a certified SCRUM Master.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a given time.
- Experience with overseeing multi-function project teams that include UX, Creative, Developers and QA Personnel.
- Proven experience in budgetary control and stakeholder reporting.
- Proven experience in compiling scope of requirements documents, progress reports and change control documents.
- The ability to meet with clients and confidently drive face to face meetings.
- Help to support the wider client services team.
We'd like to see...
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high levels of customer trust and confidence.
- Proven ability to lead development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools, such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Mircosoft Project and Office tools.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels.