Senior .NET Developer
Be Part of the Team
Following some exciting project wins we are currently recruiting for an experienced .NET developer to join our friendly development team.
We are looking for applicants who have proven web development experience with the Microsoft technology stack to work on a wide range of client projects. You will need to be a graduate in a computer science related discipline or have the equivalent experience. You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of delivering ASP.NET web solutions within a professional environment.
What you need...
- Design and development of C# ASP.NET (MVC) solutions.
- Design and development of content management solutions using the Umbraco CMS or Sitecore.
- Writing and executing unit tests.
- Capture requirements whilst liaising with project stakeholders.
- Provide technical support for existing applications.
- Provide written documentation (technical designs, guidelines, whitepapers) for internal and external users.
- Assist with customer support.
- Communicate appropriately to clients and team members.
- Undertake code reviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in software development.
- Any other responsibilities as directed by your manager.
We'd like to see...
- 5+ years of .NET web application development experience using C#.
- Experience of fully developing solutions using Visual Studio.
- Experience working with the Umbraco CMS.
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as SVN and Git.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- Solve technical problems effectively and efficiently.
- Work to given deadlines and budgets.
- Diagnose and solve software issues.
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of a client led business.