Human Resources Officer
Scope of the role
This role covers all aspects of the HR function, including the following:
Recruitment and selection
- Support our hiring managers in finding and hiring high calibre people
- Lead the onboarding of new staff
- Develop the employer brand, in collaboration with the marketing team
Performance, training and development.
- Enable line managers to set and measure objectives across the team
- Maintain the appraisal system and process
- Help teams identify and organise training to develop their skills
- Support line managers with advice and coaching to handle employee relations matters
- Provide appropriate support with sensitive information and matters
- Keep records
- Maintain and update policies
- Monitor and analyse data such as absence, turnover rates, H&S issues.
We’re looking for a proactive and friendly HR all-rounder, who can self-start and work independently.
You will be a great communicator, and a professional and approachable member of the team.
You will be able demonstrate…
- Experience in a HR generalist role at a similar level
- Experience of recruiting, coaching, handling employee relations issues, and performance management processes
- Excellent working knowledge of GDPR principles and how they affect your role.
- Excellent, up to date, knowledge of employment law
And you’re an even better fit for us if you have...
- CIPD qualification
- Experience of organisational change projects (eg. restructuring)
Ready to apply?
Click the link to begin an online application.
25 days annual leave
+ bank holidays, of course.
Pension with 3% contributions
Core office hours of 10am - 4pm.
Most of our people work 3 days at the office, 2 at home.
The tools you need to do your job, plus the extras you need to work from home effectively.
Learning & Development
Your own tailored development plan and the training courses you need to succeed.
Highstreet discounts app, corporate travel and cycle to work scheme.
Free breakfasts, fruit and tea and coffee.
As well as our flexible hours and hybrid pattern, we offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
To apply for this role, click the button to begin the online application form.
You will need to upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining what appeals about the role and why you are a good fit for us.
If you don't have those to hand, don't worry - you can save your progress and complete the form later.
Seen this vacancy advertised elsewhere? We offer a welcome bonus for direct applicants.