Shout is proud to announce we’ve achieved approved supplier status for G-Cloud 11.
What is the G-Cloud Framework?
The G-Cloud framework is a series of agreements between the UK government and suppliers who provide cloud-based services. These suppliers agree to provide their cloud platform and infrastructure services that help buyers to deploy software and manage their available technological resources.
The framework represents the UK governments’ drive to encourage the strategic use of cloud technology by allowing buyers to access transparent and cost-effective cloud services and suppliers.
What does this mean for you?
This, alongside our ISO27001 accreditation, further emphasises our ability to work to the highest standards of security for our clients. The framework will enable public sector customers to procure our range of services, without the need to run a full tender or competitive procurement process.
Services we provide on G-Cloud:
- Content Management System (CMS) Design, Build, Implementation, Support
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Technical and Solutions Architecture
- Mobile application design, build and support
- Application Support & Maintenance
- User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) Design
- Migration, Hosting, Maintenance and Support
- Contact the team today, to discuss any of these services further.